November 13, 2016

New Site, Same Blog



So, I have transferred all my posts from WordPress to Blogger... as any one could see, there are a few reasons why. For one, I want to be able to reach more people through my blog and you couldn't do that with WordPress as well. Well there is a lot that Blogger has to offer that WordPress doesn't. However, the only thing that has changed is the the domain and the look. The content will stay the same an I hope you all still come by to read some thought, musings, poems, prose, and what ever I can muster to share with the world. For those ho have supported me on all my social media platforms, thank you so much an I hope you continue. For those yet to, I welcome you to be challenged, and, hopefully, inspired.

~Thoughts of a Dreamer~

No comments:

Post a Comment