November 21, 2016

Trudge On



Things, for me, tend to loose their luster if I give to a habitual, un-diverse way of doing them. I am a complete hobby girl. I love to do multiple things because they make me happy. However, the usual indulgence of my hobbies is done in such a way that i partake in said hobby to exhaustion, until even I don't want to look at the stuff for a few months. This made progressing in a hobby very slow and would often times put me in a state of stagnancy. That is when things really get bad because I become restless, and no body wants to deal with a restless Mary.

On a brighter tone, there is a way to keep one from getting lost in the monotony of the same shit different day. Being sporadic and having diversity in your daily routine can help keep you from that monotonous state, but we are going to go deeper.

In life, people stay in their little habitual bubbles for too long and it becomes their little comfort zone. With this, depending on the habit, the need to gain becomes greater and greater with every achievement until what is truly important in life is lost to the sight. A common example is that idea of a father who is too busy at work to even try to get to know his kids and before he knows it, they are older and gone:



The second saddest thing, I have to say, is when a person is stagnant but doesn't realize it. They keep doing the same things over and over and harder and harder but when it makes no different. The saddest has to be when a person doesn't care that they are stuck in their ways without change. Change is a necessary part of life and the sooner one comes to terms with that, the sooner they can get on with their life in a healthier way.

Now the very beautiful thing about Life is that whether you recognize it or not, it's gonna make that change happen one way or another, and you will be pulled out of that comfort zone like a bot fly. It happens when it needs to, when your opportunity to realize it yourself has been passed up a number of times. I have felt that sting and as much as those moments growing up sucked, I'm better for it and I can recognize that. What has helped, I have to say, is having an understanding of myself and a spiritual foundation built form a relationship with the creator. That last bit, of course, varies from person to person, and some don't even think of that stuff because they get too wrapped up in life, but hey, it's up to them. It is always wise to seek living in a healthier way, emotionally, physically, and for people who realize this necessity like me, spiritually.

This life is not forever, and the material things change over time. Nobody knows what will come of death, until they die, but I would urge anyone to try and life a life where they are making advancements that are deeper emotionally, in understanding, and in knowledge, as apposed to staking your mark in this world on something that can easily be swept away with a rouge wave.


~Thoughts of a Dreamer~

No comments:

Post a Comment