December 10, 2016

Tis The Season For Reflecting


It seems, for me, this happens naturally... literally to the point where I take a confused pause and think to myself, why am I in the past right now? It is only after I take a look at the calendar that I have that "oh sh*t" moment and continue on with my nostalgia. This year, however, it seems to not just be a rundown of 2016, but of points in my younger years that I had quite thought I'd forgotten. It is even down to the smells and sensations of the past echoing in my reverie so clearly that it boggles me that I am where I am. It's much like my younger self is taking a gander at the future. How odd that feels, especially when here is where I wanted to be most when I was younger and who I am today is what my aspirations were. I do plan on bettering myself, but it is interesting to see that I have come this far. And in all honesty, there is no way I am going to stop now. :)

~Thoughts of a Dreamer~

No comments:

Post a Comment